- Can be a cost-effective solution
- Reduce heat loss
- Improve sound insulation
- Suitable for conservation areas and for listed buildings
- Wide range of styles to match your existing windows
Our product range includes:
- Vertical sliders for Sash Windows, with a tilting and removable sash for ease of cleaning
- Horizontal sliders with removable sashes for 'picture' type casement windows
- Hinged units for narrow casements, doors & French doors or windows. Sashes can be lifted off
- Lift out units for use when only occasional access is required to the primary main window
- Fixed units, usually only used to insulate glass panels within doors
If you need to improve thermal or noise insulation, but the main window is in good condition, then Secondary Glazing offers a real and cost-effective alternative.
Excellent in cases where the exterior of the building must not be altered
Secondary Double Glazing is suitable for all Conservation Areas and almost all Listed Buildings.
Match your existing windows
Sunrise Secondary Glazing is incredibly versatile making it easy to match your existing windows so that your secondary glazing blends in unobtrusively with your chosen style of living.